Welcome to the Bearden School District Administration Page
The next regular meeting of the Bearden Board of Education will be Thursday, December 10, 2020 in the school cafeteria. The meeting begins at 6:00.
Click HERE for a certified staff employment application.
Click HERE for a non-certified staff employment application
1. On any computer, open a web browser (Chrome is recommended).
2. Open the HAC website: http://hac40.esp.k12.ar.us
3. From the dropdown box at the top, select “Bearden School District.”
4. Enter your username and password exactly as they are listed on the letter you received from the school district previously.
**(FORGOT YOUR USERNAME/PASSWORD? e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to request it.)
5. Be sure to log out when you are finished!!
The Bearden School district does not offer credit (charges) for food items purchased in the school cafeteria (including noon lunch trays); payment for such items is due at the time the food items are received. Parents, who choose to do so, may pay in advance for student meals
Nondiscrimination Statement for Arkansas Child Nutrition Programs:
Click HERE for a printer-friendly version of the statement and instructions for filing a complaint.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Click HERE for more information on the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act
District homeless liason:
Need to know if there is an Accelerated Reader test for your child's book? Login to http://www.arbookfind.com/UserType.aspx.