Information in this section is provided to meet the state requirements for school district websites.
Click HERE for a certified staff employment application.
Click HERE for a non-certified staff employment application
The next regular meeting of the Bearden Board of Education will be Thursday, November 8, 2018 in the meeting room of Bearden Elementary School. The meeting begins at 6:00.
Visit http://jostensyearbooks.com/?ref=A00289000 to order your 2019 Bear Echo.
The Bearden District Parent Resource Center, located in Room 4 of the Bearden Middle School Building is open during regular school hours and
on Monday evenings from 3:30 - 5:30 P.M.
For more information, contact Patsy Garlington @ 687-3503.
1. On any computer, open Internet Explorer web browser (HAC only works with Internet Explorer).
2. Open the HAC website: https://hac31.eschoolplus.k12
3. From the dropdown box at the top, select “Bearden School District.”
4. Enter your username and password exactly as they are listed on the letter you received from the school district previously.
**(FORGOT YOUR USERNAME/PASSWORD? e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to request it.)
5. Be sure to log out when you are finished!!
The Bearden School district does not offer credit (charges) for food items purchased in the school cafeteria (including noon lunch trays); payment for such items is due at the time the food items are received. Parents, who choose to do so, may pay in advance for student meals
Nondiscrimination Statement for Arkansas Child Nutrition Programs:
Click HERE for a printer-friendly version of the statement and instructions for filing a complaint.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Need to know if there is an Accelerated Reader test for your child's book? Login to http://www.arbookfind.com/UserType.aspx.